Saturday, September 6, 2008

Art From Summer 2008


Retro Superman with some retro warm colors. These are Charles Holbert's Lines.


The thing done with Painter X. My first painter piece but I really like the program and I plan on using it a lot more.

Lines are Dave Kim's

Just a turtle with a skull.


Mario's Party. My little spin on the Mario universe. Tried to convey personality in a simple image. Kinda difficult.


I call this one "Dress up" I was just messin around and the little ninja guy came out and then I just continued the idea.


Lines are Charles Holbert Jr.'s. The colors are mine. Felt I had to do a joker piece after seeing the dark knight.



Lines are Charles Holbert Jr.'s. The colors are mine. Yeah I know there is some white space under the arm. I'm working on trying to do some sort of background and well I haven't quite got it down yet. Same with the color holds in this piece.

Started this awhile ago. I just quit working on it because it wasn't getting anywhere.


Just a quick little piece. Not a super fan of it but whatever.


I love this little guy, but he doesn't get much love. I dunno if he's bad, if my styles bad, or if people just aren't ready for it. Regardless, I like him a lot.


Lines done by Charles Holbert Jr. The colors are mine.


Lines are Randy Kintz's and the colors are mine. Mixture of photoshop cs2 and Painter X

No comments:

Post a Comment