Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I should be studying for my test but I'm posting a blog instead


This is a quick little vector image I did of two love birds. It's pretty huh? I really like the colors and well I like the whole thing actually.


This would be a collaboration that I did with a fellow artist on deviant art. I did the colors he did the lines. His page would be www.deathbysodacan.deviantart.com Go show him some love


Another collab. The lines are done by Lauren Montgomery and I did the colors.



Another collab with Charles Holbert Jr. He did the lines I did the colors

Now I suppose I should go freakin study. I am about sick of this art appreciation class. So many tests in it. So much information on each test. Blah.

1 comment:

  1. I truly love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you create this amazing site yourself? Please reply
    back as I'm attempting to create my own personal blog and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog party poker bonus code 2013

    ReplyDelete